Idaho Falls, ID
About Our Company
Eagle Eye Produce is a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon, and Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers). Additionally, we own and operate several state of the art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
We are in need of a Machine Operator. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and operating machinery used in the packaging of raw potatoes.
- Oversee that the machine is working properly and running effectively
- Report any issues outside of your capabilities to the production manager
- Troubleshooting with some mechanical work
- Will be interfacing with the computer adjusting thresholds and control settings
- Understand all aspects of operation and automation
- Understand and properly use personal protective equipment
- Understand potato quality standards
- Experience running machinery
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in cold temperatures: 42°
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written
Strong ability to work with others in a challenging high pressure environment, able to maintain a good disposition while working through time sensitive deadlines as well as the everyday challenges that arise.
- Employer matched 401k up to 4% (100% vested)
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Group Life and Disability Insurance – company paid
- Employee Tenure Bonus
- Company Profit Sharing
- Annual Holiday Party