Perform a variety of line duties as necessary for efficient line operation, including but not limited to the drain table, tower, packaging, palletizer, and R.O./separator operators, while at all times maintaining product quality and employee safety.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion plant specific safety initiatives through observations and team stewardship
- Monitor and document the process as required, making changes as needed under the direction of supervision and/or plant lead person
- Set up and maintain equipment through autonomous maintenance and plant continuous improvement (CI) initiatives
- Perform CIP (clean-in-place) and all other sanitation related activities as needed on equipment
- Complete all needed process documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Assist others on the line as needed
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding health and safety issues
- Dedicate effort to safety as we expect every employee to leave work in the same condition as they arrive
- Follow all DFA good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements; report any nonconformity
- Attend required training, including but not limited to, Safety, GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe Quality Foods (SQF)
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.