We have the honor and responsibility of working in food – a critical infrastructure industry during this time of global crisis. We are working around the clock to keep inventory flowing to our retailers and to help feed the world. We are hiring at many of our manufacturing facilities…this is a great opportunity for those who are now available due to hours being cut at their regular job or being sent home from college temporarily.
- To keep area around machines being loaded clean and neat.
- To haul out racks and stack, tie, and pick up all material neatly in proper amounts and heights.
- To take care of all eggs stuck to flats.
- To remove empty flats from the flat stacker.
- To dump inedible buckets from machines being loaded after the end of shift clean up.
- Before going to break, clean up entire work area.
- To follow all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements and safety procedures
- To follow all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) “washing hands, etc.” throughout the day.
- To follow all HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) guidelines
- Responsible for spray down and cleanup equipment and floor to meet USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) specifications
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
No prior experience or training.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving one concrete variable in standardized situations.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Licenses, certificates, and registrations required:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Specific skills and abilities required that are not included in other sections:
- Ability to stand on hard surface most of shift.
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in damp, humid atmosphere.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
- Ability to work week-ends and holidays on a rotating schedule
- Ability to climb and move above, below and into tight spaces