Mastronardi Produce pioneered the commercial greenhouse industry in North America, and we’re now the leading greenhouse vegetable company on the continent. Our award-winning, flavorful produce is packed under the SUNSET® brand and is available at leading grocery retailers across North America. Family owned for over 65 years, we pride ourselves on having the most flavorful products and the best people in the industry. We are constantly pushing boundaries to be a leader in fresh produce innovation. We seek individuals that demonstrate our PRIDE values (Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Excellence) to help us fulfill our mission to inspire healthy living through WOW flavor experiences.
Our Kingsville Headquarters is currently seeking a Logistics/Supply Chain Analyst Intern to join our Logistics team. The essential function of this positionis tracking and management of all, inbound, and outbound loads. Analysing spreadsheets and creating PowerPoint documents and all other functions pertaining to the functional operation of the Logistics and Supply Chain Department.
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the PRIDE values expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven and strive for Excellence.
Non Negotiable Traits:
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Track inbound and outbound loads to report on time performance.
- Analysing spreadsheets, proof and edit documents
- Edit and create PowerPoint documents
- Update the tools used for Logistics Metrics.
- Maintain customer information file for appointments.
- Students in Supply Chain/Logistics field or Business programs
- Effective communication, problem solving, attention to detail and computer skills required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be respectful and deal tactfully with customers, other employees and vendors
- Maintain company confidentiality
- Constant use of phone
- Use of company computer to input information.
- Office Environment
Please note:Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place before you begin your employment.