Our client is currently seeking a Logistics / General Manager for their facility.
The Job will have the following responsibilities:
• Keeping up with the logistical aspect of the business and maintaining schedules
• Work closely with manufacturing to ensure that appropriate health and sanitation tasks are completed
• Being able to speak to customers about issues or complaints
• Will be responsible for the overall profitability of the production facility.
• Degree preferred but not required
• 3+ years experience in Supervising distribution and logistics
• Manufacturing / Production experience is a plus
• Great communication and team building skills