1. Arrange customer orders and transfer orders into successful shipments considering payload, product availability, transit miles and customer delivery window.
2. Maintain loading schedule that meets plant capacity. Work closely with shipping facility as to changing capacity and able to react to any changes.
3. Move orders via transfer process for consolidation considering product availability and transportation capacity.
4. Utilize multiple methods to make customer delivery appointments. Develop essential time management skills needed for success.
5. Work closely with internal customers such as Customer Service, Wholesale Sales, Supply, and Transportation.
6. Provide cost and lane analysis utilizing exiting tools for continuous improevement.