Plan, direct, & coordinate company logistics interactions of assigned accounts for Alphia. Primary objective is to support our 3PL Partner in working with Alphia in the daily operations and business requirements for their customer orders.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Manage day to day activities involving Logistics service support of assigned accounts for Alphia manufactured product.
- Work directly with Third Party Warehouse Team(s), Customer Care Team/Brokers/Sales Team/ Planning Team by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Assist in developing clear lines of routine logistics communications by utilizing operational records and reports.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, discrepancies and order complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Work with sales and logistics personnel to coordinate account requirements, maintenance & updates as to daily running of the business. Assist with onboarding process with new customers as assigned.
- Present opportunities for improved customer relationships & internal efficiencies by working to troubleshoot issues & address them as they arise.
- Review inventory levels daily, to ensure adequate product is available to fulfill orders.
- Ensure that various departments within Alphia are apprised of order ship status, order shortages, overages or revised customer product specifications & operational requirements.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Monitor and communicate Third Party Warehouse Cycle Count compliance and results.
- Maintain positive working relationships between the Company and Third Party Partners.
- Work with confidential and propriety information. Ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Utilize Customer/Third Party company portals to extract scorecards and service metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: (To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required).
- Education level: high school diploma and/or GED required.
- Experience: One to Two years customer service or warehouse administration, ideal if cross functional leadership included in experience.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships, think creatively, manage risk, and the curiosity for continued growth in industry and within the profession.
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals.
- Excellent communication skills. Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside the department.
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner.
- Basic math skills to include ratios, percentages, addition, subtraction, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
(The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “occasionally” means up to 25% of working time, “regularly” means between 26 and 75% of working time, and “frequently” means 76% and more of working time.)
The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel, to manipulate keys on a keyboard and view data on a computer screen. The employee is occasionally required to stand, climb stairs, walk, reach with arms and hands. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Some travel and overnight stays required.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Occasional extended work hours may be required. Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic, plant background noise). Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic, plant background noise). The job is performed under a generally hazard free environment. Travel is required.