Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world\u2019s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks\u2019 robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition \u2013 customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé\u2019s mission to enhance the quality of consumers\u2019 lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world. It has never been a more exciting time to join Nestlé Coffee Partners.
The Trade Asset Coordinator is responsible for ensuring Material Handling best practices are maintained in all processes for Nestle Coffee Partners\u2019 (NCP) beverage dispensing equipment and spare parts including shipments, physical inventory, scrapping, and inventory replenishment. The position may also encompass working with the sustainment of equipment in the field including asset management of refurbished equipment as well as ensuring service escalations of assets are properly being managed.
The candidate must be a self-starter, able to work in a collaborative environment, but also be able to make confident recommendations across all levels of the organization. The candidate shall be working within a dynamic and changing environment, while still working within systems and processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
Set-up and approval of equipment shipments within the NCP network including U.S., Alaska, Hawaii. All associated SAP transactions \u2013 stock transfer orders, deliveries, goods issues, and goods receipts. Work with the 3P logistics company for timely shipment and delivery.
Works cross functionally to manage all aspects of physical inventories for equipment and parts in NCP Equipment warehouse locations including scheduling, transaction cut-offs, inventory documents, reconciliation, and posting adjustments.
Coordinate monthly equipment scrapping activities in NCP equipment warehouse locations, ensure SAP transactions associated are performed accurately and timely, ensure certificates of destruction are received.
Ensure the accuracy of equipment records and inventory in SAP through exception and health check reporting. One of the first points of contact for the field service team for troubleshooting data related issues during their service calls.
May work within the sustainment organization, working with field deployed assets, as well as refurbishment and deployment of refurbished equipment.
The coordinator works closely with Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP) Field Sales Teams, National Service Partners (NSP\u2019s), Procurement, and MODE Transportation.
Works closely with MODE Transportation to resolve freight carrier service issues, claims, and carrier complaints.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: The Key Performance Indicators necessary to determine a successful candidate in this position are:
- Trade Asset information in SAP is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Inventory accuracy and data alignment measures meet or exceed aggressive targets.
- Maintain a professional relationship with both the internal and external customer.
- Is able to resolve issues independently or engage the appropriate people to solve a problem.
Reports directly to the Trade Asset Manager for trade asset work. For refurbishment, the position will report to the Equipment Sustainment Manager.
REQUIREMEMENTS / EDUCATION:
o\tHigh School Diploma Required
o\tAssociates degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Timely reporting to work and putting in full day\u2019s effort
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Understanding of Inventory management and reconciliation
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude, ability to get along with others inside and outside the department
- Timely response to questions and inquiries
- Flexible and adaptive to changing situations and circumstances
- Works well under pressure
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Prior Supply Chain, Logistics, or Inventory experience beneficial but not required
- Some coordinators have specialized tasks or projects based on their area of responsibility
- Other tasks or projects assigned as needed
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.