Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Service Lines with needed supplies.
Standing on feet for duration of a 10-12 hour shift.
Lifting from floor up as well as overhead lifting, pushing, pulling, of +40 lbs. throughout the duration of the shift.
Perform one or more of the following duties:
- Service lines with pans of meat
- Service lines with turkey tubes.
- Service lines with vegetables.
- Service lines with ingredients required.
- When necessary obtain ingredients from storage and bring to line.
- Remove "lot labels" or production tags from containers and turn in at Production Office.
- Service hand placers with pans of meat components as prescribed by the Parts Manager or Leader.
- Strip, split, and supply tubed meat to production line.
- Visually inspect ingredients for quality defects.
- Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by team leader or company procedures.
- Keep any record or statistical charts required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to cross train within all job functions of the department.
MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE EMPLOYEMENT DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.