Position Summary, Essential Duties, and Responsibilities: #160;
The Line Performance Technician reports to the T&D manager within the plant organizational structure.#160; The position is responsible for executing the job-certification training schedule, researching, and validating, documenting and performing task-specific training with plant operators.#160; The position also is an integral team player in plant/line problem-solving efforts.
Job Requirements Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
- Identifies & evaluates processes & positions for determining training needs and efforts.
- Train Team Members, Operators, Leads and Supervisors.
- Researches the job task procedures through SOPs,#160;and other documentation as a starting point to ascertain proper procedures for specific process tasks if known.
- Modifies/writes SOP#160;documentation as necessary to capture viable best-deployed procedures based on observation, evaluation, operator inputs and/or other required functional expertise.
- Works to develop training matrices with Training managers that give priority to selected positions, process tasks for planning training and certification efforts.
- Works with supervisors, leads, others to ensure that follow-on audits of correct procedural alignment occur at scheduled intervals post-certification.
- Maintains database of SOPs, other documentation as well as audit schedules for post-training procedural compliance.
- Partners with line/process huddle leaders to ID and collaborate in problem analysis and solving.
- Assists in evaluating changes to methods, procedures that emanate from CI or problem-solving efforts and ensures appropriate changes to SOPs, and required follow-on training of employees.
- Works to standardize with leaders how the plant trains and develops employees in process procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.#160;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 110 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. #160;#160;
Language Skills:#160; Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to write reports.#160;
Mathematical Skills:#160; Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, circumference and volume
Reasoning skills:#160; Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must have availability to work all shifts
- Stand on concrete up to 8-10 hours per day
- Working on slippery wet floors
- Exposure to smoke
- Walk/stand 100% of shift
- Bending, twisting, lifting
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a business, science or engineering field.#160; Equivalent experience in manufacturing will be considered in the absence of formal education.
- Math skills including basics (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and also calculating percent's, ratios, charting, graphing of informational data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to author detailed process procedural documentation.
- Training experience in teaching job-task skills in a business environment.
- Excel proficiency.
- Computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Email, eFile management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual#160;English/Spanish is required
Competitive Benefit Package:
Monogram Foods offers a competitive benefit and compensation package to our team members, including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD,
- Paid Holidays, PTO Time, and 401K