Rana is an international Company known and present in over 60 countries, leader of fresh pasta in the world with a turnover close to the 1 billion $. Founded by Giovanni Rana in 1962, the company has been led for over 30 years by Gian Luca Rana, Managing director and creator of the internationalization project that has led the Group to become a world leader in the filled pasta, smooth pasta, gnocchi, dishes ready meals and sauces. Unlike the traditional nature of the category to which it belongs, the Rana Group has always made of innovation its strength, both in the technological field (with the registration of dozens of product and process patents) and in communication.
Rana focuses its investments in the following areas: the creation of jobs (doubled in the last five years), the research and development; the continuous search for the best quality through the selection of the top raw materials, with the aim of offering consumers only unique products.
Today Rana has 8 factories (5 in Italy, 1 in Belgium and 2 in the US) and it is a large family of 3,500 people who share the same values. The engines of Rana#39;s development are innovation, internationalization, the enhancement of talents, passion and the constant search for excellence.
The Line Leader is responsible for assisting the Supervisor and providing direction to production employees in a Department (Pasta or Sauce Production or Packaging). The Line Leader ensures SOPs are followed and that product is made to specifications. The Line Leader coordinates break relief for employees in the department and completes shift documents (CCPs, QC, Production, labor reporting, etc.) as required.
1. Operate and troubleshoot all equipment in the department.
2. Effectively train new employees to run equipment and adhere to safety and quality policies & procedures.
3. Coordinate break relief and assign employees to specific line assignments. Relieve others as needed.
4. Assist Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the department and achieve department production and quality targets.
5. Assist Supervisor to ensure that Health & Safety rules and regulations are adhered to including GMPs.
6. Monitor, measure and report on production related process performances including CCPs.
7. Work closely with other Line Leaders to ensure shift handovers are effectively communicated.
8. Help Supervisor complete end of shift documents as required.
9. Help Supervisor resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
** This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.***