About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We have an opening for a Learning and Development Specialist based in City of Industry, CA.
The Learning & Development Specialist will lead the design, development, and delivery of courses, as well as the management of training metrics and resources in support of the company#39;s overall business objectives. All learning strategies must be aligned to drive growth and innovation, strengthen organizational performance and resilience, and continually develop critical skills, knowledge and capabilities. This position will partner with multiple cross functional teams to maintain focus on the needs of the business.
- Manages the design, development and roll-out of learning content including delivery of selected courses
- Identifies gaps between ideal and actual performance required to meet organizational business needs and determines performance deficiencies; aligns learning solutions with business goals
- Measures and analyzes effectiveness of learning and performance improvement solutions and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement with an emphasis on performance metrics including behavioral change and business results
- Evolves a learning culture in various levels and functions within Danone as well as embedding a development mindset
- Acts as a partner with business leaders to provide L&D support to achieve the business objectives
- Performs general program support in a proactive manner to ensure successful learning events, including acting as a point of contact for programs and answering logistical and content related questions
- Translates strategies into objectives and metrics within training materials that provide skills and knowledge application
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with Subject Matter Experts
- Develops effective assessments and reviews
- Effectively utilizes ability to link subject to application and builds links within program as well as pre and post work
- Provides overviews on materials to facilitators/trainers; assists trainers in learning exercises and materials
- Supervision of the Learning Management System (LMS) and related learning technology platforms
- Manage external vendors who supply e-learning content and delivery expertise to support Danone curriculum.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Development or related discipline
- Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of learning and development experience in a corporate/manufacturing/technological environment
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS or LMS implementation preferred
- Experience working with virtual learning platforms and building digital/virtual learning programs a plus
At Danone North America, you#39;ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You#39;ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn#39;t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We#39;re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.