The J.M. Smucker Company has a unique culture rooted in our Basic Beliefs, strengthened by Our Commitment to Each Other and perpetuated by the creation of an environment that leads to the continued growth of our employees.
Inspired by more than 120 years of business success and five generations of family leadership, The J. M. Smucker Company makes food that people and pets love. The Company#39;s portfolio of 40+ brands, which are found in 90 percent of U.S. homes and countless restaurants, includes iconic products consumers have always loved such as Folgers, Jif and Milk-Bone plus new favorites like Caf Bustelo, Smucker#39;s Uncrustables and Rachael Ray Nutrish. Over the past two decades, the Company has grown rapidly by thoughtfully acquiring leading and emerging brands, while ensuring the business has a positive impact on its 7,000+ employees, the communities it is a part of and the planet. For more information about The J. M. Smucker Company, visit https://jmsmucker.com .
eCommerce Content Lead
Orrville, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron)
The eCommerce Content Lead is a critical role in driving process, communication, prioritization, activation and auditing of content in conjunction with retail partners, sales and marketing teams. A critical integrator role, this individual works across various teams that focus on the requisition, development, creation, storage and transfer of content. This role also works closely with the agency partner to ensure content is audited and performs in conjunction with best practice.
eCommerce Content Process & Communication
- Identify and help address improvement opportunities associated with data management processes and procedures that tie to commercialization and support syndication to retailers#39; websites.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve communication of both product introductions and product/packaging changes to ensure data updates are met in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Facilitate the planning, prioritization and execution of major product changes in retailer partner environments
Content Workstream Management
- Work with Consumer Engagement teams and agency to identify content gaps, through a combination of external website auditing and internal auditing.
- Help prioritize workstreams based on sales volume and retail customer needs.
- Communicate priorities and align on workstreams with Consumer Engagement teams.
- Act as #39;gatekeeper#39; for all content requests: Collect requests from eComm Sales and Omnichannel Customer Marketing field team to ensure the correct information is provided.
- Act as consultant for content projects (i.e. standard asset packs, highest priority projects).
- Collaborate with Data Governance teams to identify and implement system and/or process enhancements to enable #39;one source of truth#39; for all eComm content.
- Collaborate with Item Data Management team to ensure most efficient processes and tools are in place to support content syndication.
- Work with agency to execute updates based on Sales priorities.
Measurement & Reporting
- Measure impact of content updates with the help of internal and external tools and resources; communicate learnings and impact.
- Bachelor#39;s degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience marketing, design, integrated marketing communications, digital media, creative production, shopper marketing
- 2- 3 years agency and/or agency management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication abilities; ability to provide clear direction
- Travel requirements: 5-10%