Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The CIP Operator will be responsible for sanitizing the production areas & utensils using chemicals and equipment per FDA guidelines.
- Set up of utensils for shift
- Conduct sanitation of production equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of CIP room with GMP guidelines
- Utilize sanitation chemicals
- Responsible for proper use and storage of PPE
- Follows safety practices and identifies/corrects potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous sanitation experience preferred
- Ability to follow directions
- Punctual and reliable in their work attendance
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies and practices
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Bilingual a plus
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.