Responsible for the development and profitable sales growth for Latin America to include meat commodity purchases for AWI?s other business areas, (i.e., beef, pork and turkey sales to Japan and the USA). The Latin American Sales Manager will also be responsible for managing all personnel related to sales in Latin America and Mexico.
- Create profitable trading division in Latin America for Agri-West International
- Purchase meat and poultry commodities for all business areas
- Develop interest in new and value-added products to the Latin American customer base
- Analyze orders, provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide information and route requests appropriately
- Maintain current customer profile and contact information
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and provide the best possible customer service
- Use data systems to retrieve customer information, order status information, the status of purchase orders, delivery information, make changes on customer purchase orders and relay current information to customers
- Share relevant customer relationship developments with the CEO and President, COO.
- Respond to customers#39; requests via telephone, mail, email or fax
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of product lines, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
- This position is required to travel up to 40% of the time
- Performs other duties as assigned