Creativity, innovative thinking, and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus at the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and food service segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future the company s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for its Fresno Facility.
A member of the product development department, a food service division at Lyons Magnus, an international food and beverage manufacturer headquartered in Fresno, California. Lyons Magnus is seeking a Laboratory Technician is responsible for support in the areas of product development and related activities.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Analyze product chemistry using a refractometer, pH meter, and viscometer on pilot samples and production sample.
- Support Product Development scientist, technologist and pilot plant activities.
- Plan and conduct a complete project of significant scope.
- Communicate results of tasks in oral and written form.
- Often trains other technicians in variety of complex techniques.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Supports the mission, values and vision of the company.
- Maintains the best interest of Lyons Magnus first and foremost.
- Work with employees of Lyons Magnus in a positive and constructive manner to maintain a professional relationship.
- Demonstrates courtesy, discretion, friendliness and diplomacy.
- Works within a team environment to share information and help others as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill and/or ability and the physical requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and application of Food and Beverage Manufacturing, including kettle mixers, scales and micro lab.
- Computer skills- Word, Excel, Power Point, DAX, Access
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Education preferred.
- Experience 2-5 years related experience
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with resume.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit