(Split Shift) Monday thru Tuesday 4:18 p.m.-3:00 am, Friday thru Saturday 5:18 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
SUMMARY: Perform duties to set up and monitor labeling machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works from production schedule & instructions
- Sets up labeler before start of shift
- Provides labels as needed for production
- Returns all unused labels to label area at end of shift
- Package change over the labeler to different sizes.
- Sets up bottle coder and case coder for each SKU
- Maintains area in clean and orderly manner to ensure Quality & Safety
- Responsible for food product quality and safety.
- Completing daily changeovers and set-ups.
- Accomplish any records and paperwork associated with production.
- Load/Unload label machine.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be able to use weigh scale, thermometer and common hand tools such as a screw driver
- Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with others
- Continuous mental and visual attention is required to perform duties, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity
- Intermittent lifting of up to 50 pounds without assistance, or up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust, gases, fumes and chemicals.