Momence Packing is a harvest facility and manufacturer that exclusively produces sausage products for Johnsonville, LLC. Johnsonville is the No. 1 national brand of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links. Momence Packing offers a variety of positions, with opportunity for growth and development, as well as competitive wages and benefits.
Key Delivers for the Position
- Learn and review the FSQ’s Paperwork for the first shift on all processing lines.
- Learn and perform Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and verification walk thru for the first shift and second shift per requirements.
Learn and understand corporate audits including once a week corporate finished goods audit and shared the results with team. Including data entry in computer.
- Learn Lab responsibilities for Auto Clave, log book, filling tubes and bags for swab, ordering cooler and stock from Countryside. Chemical Waste, shelf life cooler temp. lactic Acid check
- Work weekends whenever the harvest runs on a regular shift basis and during processing production rotate with other technician
- Perform Special microbiological test besides the environmental swab, trace lean samples, Salmonella test, E.coli. Finished product fat sample, Trace Lean Project. HMI samples.
- Learn Sensory testing procedures and serve as a back-up for sensory panel.
- Learning opportunities for other projects as assigned by coach.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.