Hostess Brands, LLC, is a large packaged food company focused on developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing fresh baked sweet goods in the United States such as Ding Dongs®, Ho Hos®, Donettes® and Fruit Pies, in addition to Twinkies®, CupCakes, Voortman#39;s Cookies and Wafers.
The Kiting Warehouse Worker must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment. Must be able to follow instructions (written & verbal), safely and accurately complete assigned duties and maintain company standards. Duties include picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and using pallet jack. Move materials safely in adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Shift : 4pm to 12:30am
- Picking, packing, wrapping and staging of product.
- Box assembly as needed to support final product preparation.
- Properly following all processes to ensure a quality product to our customers through compliant operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate and promote a solution based positive attitude in meeting goals and objectives.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained with an eye for detail.
- Promote and ensure a safe work environment.
- Deliver quality products and services through adherence to company standards and operating procedures.
- Must be able to stay on task, performing essential job duties with a high level of accuracy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires high school diploma, or equivalent.