From locally owned dairy farms to the tables of our customers, you can be part of the story behind The Creamery and the cheese loved by families across the United States.
However, our brand isn#39;t just a product on a shelf. As team members we are dedicated to connecting with customers and creating an unforgettable experience at The Creamery. From greeting customers and helping them find the perfect product to keeping the store clean or serving a meal at the Creamery Kitchen, our team members are just as much part of our brand as are our products. Therefore, we are looking for dedicated team members who are passionate about food, desire to be part of a brand, and are willing to engage with customers to create that memorable experience, bringing them back for more. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We are looking for dedicated team members to join The Creamery team who have a commitment to quality in everything they do.
The Creamery Kitchen is a quick service restaurant that offers a dairy forward menu found inside Southern Utah#39;s popular destination, The Creamery, a retail cheese store and experience. The kitchen assistant will join the Creamery Kitchen team to deliver wholesome, fresh meals made by hand and to order.
Responsibilities in this role include all aspects of food preparation at the various kitchen stations: pizza, salad/mac #39;n#39; cheese, plater, expeditor and cashier.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare menu items adhering to The Creamery Kitchen#39;s recipes
- Provide Creamery Kitchen customers with outstanding customer service and quality food
- Set-up, operate, and shut down daily station assignment
- Prepare food and serve according to State Health and Safety code
- Learn all menu items that are prepared at each station
- Proper portion control to ensure consistency in all menu items
- Operate various kitchen tools and equipment properly and in a safe manner
- Assist putting away deliveries and using proper storing methods (i.e., first in/first out)
- Maintain cleanliness at assigned station and throughout the kitchen and preparation area
- Practice proper sanitation and personal hygiene habits
- Operate cash register, count cash and make change
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding health and safety issues
- Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion, and sound judgment
- Adhere to all DFA Quality, Safety and GMP policies and procedures and report any nonconformity
- Attend required training, including but not limited to, Safety, GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe Quality Foods (SQF) The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.