Rana is an international Company known and present in over 60 countries, leader of fresh pasta in the world with a turnover close to the 1 billion $. Founded by Giovanni Rana in 1962, the company has been led for over 30 years by Gian Luca Rana, Managing director and creator of the internationalization project that has led the Group to become a world leader in the filled pasta, smooth pasta, gnocchi, dishes ready meals and sauces. Unlike the traditional nature of the category to which it belongs, the Rana Group has always made of innovation its strength, both in the technological field (with the registration of dozens of product and process patents) and in communication.
Rana focuses its investments in the following areas: the creation of jobs (doubled in the last five years), the research and development; the continuous search for the best quality through the selection of the top raw materials, with the aim of offering consumers only unique products.
Today Rana has 8 factories (5 in Italy, 1 in Belgium and 2 in the US) and it is a large family of 3,500 people who share the same values. The engines of Rana#39;s development are innovation, internationalization, the enhancement of talents, passion and the constant search for excellence.
Purpose of the job:
To provide support to Regulatory & Quality Systems department in order to guarantee that documents related to FDA/USDA/Customers are updated and managed.
Dimensions of this role: Bartlett Plant
- Support in Regulatory, packaging development and approval
- Support in USDA documentation submittals
- Exports documentation set up and approval
- Support in Raw material and Finished product documents management
- Support in Quality Systems management and HACCP programs
- Able to manage time effectively in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in Food Science or similar
- Food industry experience in Regulatory function (1-2 years)
- Experience in USDA/FDA manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SQF or BRC or any GFSI
- Detail oriented
- Must be willing to spend time in manufacturing as needed
- Must be able to achieve goals in both independent and cross-functional team settings
- English fluent
- Master’s Degree in Food Science or similar
- Experience in Regulatory, Quality Systems and Food Labeling
- Experience in Genesis or other similar software for Food labeling