Position at Mopac
We currently have an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Technician. In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within our division. The IT Technician must also have experience in Ignition Software and assist team members with computer issues. This position will report to the Rendering IT Manager.
• In depth knowledge of Ignition by Inductive Automation Software
• Previous experience with PLC Programming
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Bachelor#39;s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• Previous experience in SQL Server Applications a plus
• 1 year work experience. (Can be through internships)
• Monitor daily system backups and insure integrity
• Perform system changes in existing Ignition Software and create new programs for operations processes on Ignition Platform
• Administration of CISCO telephone system
• Field incoming problems from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
• Monitor and Administration of Virtualized Systems.
• Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software and other applications.
• Provide orientation and training to end users.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Work with executive team members and decision makers to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
EOE / M / F / V / DISABLED