IT Service Delivery Technician
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is Dairy Done Right. As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
Provide IT technical support to resolve software and hardware related issues for workstations, laptops, scan guns, and peripheral equipment. This position also maintains documentation for software and workstation configurations, network and hardware maintenance records, tracks IT inventory, and assists in the implementation of user training in order to derive maximum value from TCCAs investment in technology.
Here s a day in the life:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of workstations, laptops, scan guns, and peripherals including all hardware, software, UPSs, printers, and copiers
- Provide a first point of contact for technical assistance to end users at all TCCA locations for company supported equipment, computer applications and platforms. Respond to requests for support in person, via phone, email, and remotely. Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention
- Follow standard help desk procedures; logging all requests in the help desk system and documenting resolutions within the process and knowledge base library
- Maintain security and privacy of files and information
- Conduct end user training on capabilities associated with new equipment or software as needed. Meet with new desktop users to provide baseline training for access to TCCA systems and technology
- Responsible for participating in the Service Desk on-call rotation for approximately 7 weeks per year. The responsibility includes providing timely response on weekends and after hours to IT problems, logging tickets, and resolving issues both remotely and on-site as needed
- Stay current with technology trends and how they may impact TCCA#39;s environment
- Continually advance understanding of key systems at TCCA. Stay current with IT configuration changes and how they could potentially impact end users
- Adhere to policies and best practices while maintaining accurate inventory records for the entire lifecycle of IT end user equipment from the purchase, deployment and retirement to disposal
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of IT core processes and methodologies, which includes implementing and supporting the documentation standards established by the team
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Management preferred; Technical training with significant related experience may be substituted for a degree
- Minimum 2+ years of demonstrated experience providing software and hardware maintenance and support with a multi-site environment required
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCITP-E Servers) a plus
- Must have a valid driver#39;s license and safe driving record for occasional travel between sites as needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to think critically to solve customer issues
- Seek appropriate training to enhance personal knowledge and value to the IT Team and TCCA
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft software and troubleshooting
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation and Help Desk Support that covers, nights, weekends, and holidays
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. Weare seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to joinour exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace.EEO/AA