Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for aIT Infrastructure Engineer in Louisville.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Dairy Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren#39;t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our Louisville, CO office for an IT Infrastructure Engineer!
• Maintain & monitor all network, security and computer management systems, to meet current and future requirements.
• Perform troubleshooting as required; resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
• other support personnel and/or organizations.
• Perform infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project
• Serve as point of escalation for Support Services and provides Level II and III support for hardware and OS/application related incidents; providing technical assistance to customers and management as needed.
• Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants.
• Work with Security and Network Operations staff to develop policies and procedures related to the implementation and support of the server environment.
• Contribute in the architecture design, deployment and development of IT services and associated processes and procedures.
• You have a BS or BA degree in computer science/related technical field or an equivalent number of years#39; experience in IT
• You have a solid technical background in a hosted\virtualized services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
• You are proficient with server management software with knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within an enterprise environment.
• You have working (configure and troubleshoot) experience on breadth of technologies e.g. LAN, WAN, MPLS, Firewall (Cisco, Fortigate), etc.
• You have a high degree of experience with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
• You have experience using automated monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
• You have strong virtualization experience using VMware
• You are amenable to weekend, shift or on-call schedules when necessary.
• You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
• You are willing to travel to US and Canada branch offices for projects and troubleshooting
• ITIL Certification, CCNP or equivalent certification is plus.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Cisco, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering