Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Commercialization IT Service Manager will be accountable for supporting IT systems strategy, data driven decisions, process metrics, owning operations management, continuous improvement, speed to commercialization and leading service management in support of commercialization processes as assigned.
In this role you will report to the Director of IT Services - Research & Development.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
This role is responsible for ensuring the quality of all technology services, projects, tools, providers and processes that the Commercialization teams within the R&D, Supply Chain and Marketing functions rely on to operate effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for engaging directly and regularly with R&D and appropriate Marketing and Supply Chain business partners to understand their objectives, processes, opportunities, and challenges, to participate in developing and delivering an aligned and prioritized strategic IT roadmap.
This roadmap must be designed to substantially transform Commercialization processes with digital technologies and to deliver on their core business needs while remaining aligned with Global IT strategies.
- Accountable for end-to-end IT service quality for the assigned scope of the Commercialization service area.
- Leading or assisting in leading delivery of key projects for Commercialization on-time, on-scope, and ensuring realization of the projected benefits.
- Assisting in developing the Commercialization IT Roadmap as an input to the total Supply Chain, Marketing and R&D IT strategy.
- This roadmap will establish clear linkage between functional needs, IT capability, and the desired outcomes.
- This roadmap will prioritize the transformation of business processes for effectiveness and efficiency through the application of digital capabilities such as business process management, analytics, robotic automation, end-to-end process digitization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, VR/AR/Voice, etc.
- Successfully execute against annual project roadmap in accordance with Campbell standard project management methodologies, focused on delivering the benefits and success criteria agreed to by the project sponsors.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the work processes which are critical to successfully achieving our Commercialization teams#39; primary mission and functional objectives.
- Manage demand, investment planning and value capture for IT solutions and services.
- Participate and contribute to the Strategic Planning and Annual Operating Plan processes, help define and communicate top functional priorities.
- Single point of contact and ownership with business partners on major IT disruptions.
- Key systems in-scope include project and portfolio management systems, business process management systems, internal and external idea generation and crowdsourcing Systems, commercialization related reporting and insights, lab and experimentation management systems, and other systems as assigned.
- Accountable for some Commercialization aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, including due diligence assessments, integration and separation planning and project execution.
- Take an architectural view, as well as develop, document, and maintain a deep understanding of the systems, technical architecture, interfaces, and underlying processes for the IT systems in the scope of this space.
- Build trust-based relationships through engagement with R&D, Marketing and Supply Chain team members.
- Communicate IT Strategy and Value as required.
- Active ownership of IT communications regarding all IT activities which could impact the end-user experience (planned service outages, system upgrades).
- Become and remain knowledgeable on external trends and relevant products in Information Technology generally and in Commercialization Technology specifically.
- Build a strong understanding of digital technologies (iBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management), Business Intelligence, Low-Code development environments, iPaaS, etc.) and how they can potentially benefit business goals and practices.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the IT Service Catalog as a baseline of available offerings.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Education discipline in Information Technology disciplines preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience required with a preference for 8-10 years of related experience.
- Preferred experience with
- MS Project and Excel,
- Business Process Management tools such as Appian and/or Pega.
- Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Naturally curious, a self-starter, analytical, and results oriented.