IT Business Relationship Consultant - Supply Chain & Logistics
Haddenham, UK or Lodz, PL
Do you have extensive experience designing system solutions to match and satisfy business requirements, have you experience in technical coaching and developing peers all within the supply chain / logistic area? If so we would like to hear from you
- Identification and aligning solutions to business needs, IT strategy and IT architecture standards, and drive process improvement by collaborating internally within IT and with business partners.
- Participate with senior business partners in defining the global strategy and transforming strategic plans into high level IT initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, between the Business and IT, specific to the Deliver area, communicating all relevant IT information updates.
- Developing and implementing realistic systems plans and solutions that support the established strategies and ensuring that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized driving to a high return on investment - Coaching the business leaders to articulate their needs and requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas and people around them, leading by example.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas, including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Develop solution roadmaps to enable business and IT strategies within the domain
- Proactively identify additional capabilities available in currently deployed technologies to enhance McCormick#39;s leverage of these solutions and assets. Gain alignment, support and implement
- Serve as functional leader, team member on multiple applications, technology projects and strategic planning initiatives
- Participate in project design reviews of larger projects
- Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities, appropriately challenge existing processes and solutions, and offer compelling plans and solutions
- Drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Support SAP HANA implementation process
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related discipline required
- Expertise in full life-cycle implementations required, preferably on a global scale
- Certification in SAP ECC or S4 preferably EWM or WM with advanced configuration expertise in a supply chain module required
- Highly analytical with strong supply chain experience with experience of 3rd Party Logistics. Digital transformation experience a plus
- Team player able to lead self and others in problem solving; ability to handle complex issues with little to no direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with IT, business stakeholders and 3rd party partners. Ability and comfortable communicating to global senior executives.
- Exemplary technical and functional leadership, ability to influence discussion to lead to an optimal outcome leading cross functional groups at all levels
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills required. Leading by example, mentoring and motivating others.
- Able to travel internationally, up to 50% for limited periods of time as required by projects
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone#39;s contributions and do what#39;s right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our "Power of People" principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n ...).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.