Our client is a 50+ year old privately held food products packaging company with multiple US facilities. Easy no-nonsense type of internal culture. We've placed several people with this client including the hiring manager!
Materials Planning Supervisor, surrounding Boise area, rural w/low cost of living
1. Mentor and develop (10+) direct report team members to include (2) Production Schedulers and dry warehouse receiving shift employee’s
2. Successfully manage the comprehensive production scheduling to include demand planning, forecasting and inventory analysis
3. Must be an experienced ERP user (highly prefer SAP) along with MS excel, word and power point
4. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with key customer base on a regular basis
5. Seeking strong passion around analytics, statistical inventory modeling and cost control measures to deliver optimal uninterrupted inventory results
6. Flexible mindset and ability to adapt quickly to high changing demands based on high speed packaging environment
Minimum 3-5 years of successful Food Industry Production Scheduling and Demand Planning experience. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years managing a team of direct report members….although not a deal breaker if demonstrated track record of success and readiness for next step!
Excellent compensation, benefits and partial relocation assistance included!