Shearer's is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Your seat at the table
- Develop inventory control processes for current and new inventory
- Oversee and lead inventory control count team of three team members
- Monitor and report out on MUV losses for facility
- One Point of Contact for material shortages for facility
- Develop action plans for material shorts through RCA process
- Partner with Scheduling team to ensure materials are ready daily
- Lead Production Logistics team through Process Technician Leaders
- Training compliance for team
- Lead safety compliance for all direct reports
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing leaders
- Gemba Walk Weekly
- Manage attendance, overtime, scheduling, Etime, and vacations for team
- Track and report out SubAssembly and Update Physical Adjustments
- Monitor and adjust Bulk inventory levels
- Daily Cycle count audits
- 24/7 on call for all materials related issues
- Partner with Finance to post monthly inventory
- Lead, manage, schedule, communicate, and post yearend inventory for Burlington Site
What you bring to the table
- 5+ Years of experience in a manufacturing facility doing inventory control.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!