JOB TITLE: Inventory Coordinator
LOCATION: Athens, WI
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
Foremost Farms USA is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Through our flexible, diverse plant network we manufacture products and ingredients that are the most in-demand, providing a strong, secure market for our member-owners milk.
Foremost Farms USA's Inventory Coordinator is a key contributor, responsible for coordinating finished goods inventories. This person will be focused on tracking age of finished goods, stock order assignment, pallet splitting and inventory reconciliation.
- Direct stock items to open orders and manage OS&D stock, along with partial pallets.
- Control and track age of all inventories.
- Communicate appropriate information on stock items and orders to ensure appropriate risk management when inventory is at risk, and report relevant issues, trends, and strategies to appropriate people within the supply chain.
- Assist with developing and co-managing make-to-stock programs
- Coordinate all pallet-splitting.
- Provide research recommendations for the appropriate system tools (Warehouse Management System/Additional Reports) that support supply chain processes for inventory control.
- Account for inventory dispositions for month end and communicate any issues to P&L owners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Post-secondary/college level coursework required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 or more years of experience working with inventory required
The following are required competencies of the position that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
- Computer Skills: Ability to operate all information technology related business systems, programs and applications in a manner that achieves efficiency, accuracy, and relevancy of information processing and reporting as it applies to this position.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to process routine reports and correspondences. Ability to speak effectively to and communicate with employees and applicants of the organization. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Requires excellent telephone skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present complex information and respond to inquiries from management and other employee and external groups.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must have the ability to interpret and analyze a variety of inventory reports and data repositories.
- Other Skills & Abilities: Requires excellent written and oral communication skills. Above average capacity to use computer software/hardware. General ability to operate standard business machines. Above average communication skills. The ability to drive a motor vehicle, and maintaining a valid driver s license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands Employee is frequently (more than 75% of time) required to: use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls, sit; to verbally communicate; and to hear. The employee is occasionally (up to 33% of the time) required to walk and stand. The employee must occasionally (up to 33% of the time) lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment Employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne participles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Protective Equipment No protective equipment is generally required.
Because you and your family matter, Foremost Farms offers some of the best benefits in the area! Our comprehensive medical plan includes health, vision, dental, and prescription insurance. You can choose to enroll in a single or family plan with low monthly premiums and low annual deductibles ($250/$500). Other benefits include:
- 401(k) with a generous company contribution (100% match on up to 8% deferral)
- Paid time off, starting at 200 hours (25 days)
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave (6 weeks paid at 100%)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care (childcare) expenses
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral program
- Advancement opportunities!
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we re working to be the world s best to Be Foremost we ll bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, education check and credit check.