Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Inventory Coordinators are accountable for control of raw materials required for production, ensuring inventory accuracy within SAP and accurate production reporting in Mini MIINT and SAP. This includes all raw material movements to & from supply/usage areas and validation of production to ensure accurate consumption. Raw materials include ingredients, packaging and Work in Process, i.e., all components needed to produce/assemble Finished Product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Finance, Warehousing & Production Teams to ensure material movement/usage is reported correctly & accurately.
- Work with operators to ensure all production confirmations are completed accurately.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, monitoring Process Order, Batch Numbering, MexVision & Mini-MIINT scheduling accuracy/completeness. Report SAP inventory inaccuracies and work together to reconcile variances.
- Work closely with Master Data to ensure proper BOM & Material Master setups/maintenance - including cut-over & substitutions of raw material changes.
- Perform required inventory verification. Will include weekend and holiday work.
- Monitor & validate (TECO) all Process Orders in accordance to Accounting#39;s weekly & monthly requirements.
- Drive system health and accuracy for PSA inventory.
- Monitor & help reconcile critical stocks.
- Assist with root cause analysis on inventory inaccuracies to determine reasons for variances.
- Support Production Planning. Supplemental source for Process Order generation and adjustments in the absence of any schedulers or for special situations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum education required: High School Diploma
- Education desired: Bachelor#39;s Degree in Business or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of decision making ability with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Tools, email, system navigation, Internet).
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Capacity to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to train and effectively communicate company procedures and policies.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and team player.
- Capability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Command of logical thinking
- Quick logical thinking skills
- Responsible, independent, and takes ownership
- Flexible and patient
Frequent exposure to plant environment (noise, heat, machinery). Must be able to work any shift and job requires shift flexibility. Frequent weekend and holiday work
- Extensive walking, sitting and standing, climbing stairs, heights
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, or crouch
This is not a bid job. Individuals awarded this role will be selected by appointment through an interview process. Only those meeting the criteria specified will be selected for interviews.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.