At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Inventory Control Specialist
Mid Shift: 3:00 PM -11:00 PM
Under general supervision, Inventory Control Specialist will perform a variety of duties in receiving, issuing, handling, and accounting for inventory stock in the Production Raw Materials Area and Inventory Warehouse so as to keep Production Running.
Your seat at the table
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License for Forklift Certification
- Prior experience in a Warehouse
- Receiving position in a manufacturing facility transporting Raw Materials
- Strong Computer and Math Skills
- Cycle Counting Experience
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!