The Inventory Control Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Customer Service /Inventory Control Supervisor in overseeing the daily operations of the replenishment department. Primary responsibilities include assignment/balance employee work load, weekly and monthly reporting, in addition to working their own orders and assisting in working or backing up other analysts orders as needed. Applicant must be organized, detailed oriented and possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Experience working with customer service ordering in retail, wholesale and/or shared services environment required.
All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions which are essential, but are not listed below. Also, Borden Dairy Management may revise this description at any time deemed necessary.
- Assist the manager and supervisor in all areas as needed to insure the accuracy and productivity of the daily activities of all Replenishment functions.
- Coordinate daily assignments to Replenishment Associates
- Training of new employees
- Assists the Supervisor with the coordination of holiday schedules for business units within customer service, master data, route settlement and BU.
- Provides feedback to the PCG/IT department on new programs for the best possible use of the system.
- Monitoring sales, returns, and out of stocks.
- Provide Monthly Excel reporting to Customer Service Operations Manager.
- Confirm that all orders are in daily
- Confirm that all inventories are keyed daily and on time
- Provide explanations of out of stock issues and resolutions
- Back up the Supervisor on call rotation
Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- 12 months experience in the area of customer service in a shared service environment or customer service center preferred.
- 12 months experience working with store level replenishment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal.)
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exhibit a caring, professional and enthusiastic demeanor when speaking with internal and external customers.
- Possess advanced phone etiquette, problem resolution and customer service skills.
- Previous work experience supporting multiple locations, products and customers a plus
- Must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must possess the ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and client/customers.