Communicate with Warehouse Personnel and District Managers at all times to ensure on-time product deliveries.
9. Perform all other assignments as requested by Management.
10. Comply with all food safety, legally and GMP’s policies.
B. Physical Activities:
III. PRINCIPLE CONTACTS
A. Primary Contacts
1. Warehouse Manager
3. District Managers
4. Other GRUMA owned facilities
IV. REQUIRED SKILLS
A. Education Level—Bachelor degree in Administration or related field
or 3 experience years in warehouse environment.
B. Experience Required:
1. Computer knowledge
2. Forklift Certification and training
3. Bilingual (Spanish / English)
4. Ability to work flexible hours
5. Ability to travel
6. Able to work under minimum supervision.
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications."
“Mission Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,_HR Manager or call 210-304-6722 to let us know the nature of your request.”