Monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving stock movements to ensure that the system’s perpetual inventory correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
· Ensure that all activities are in compliance with our quality system requirements.
· Conducts daily and monthly physical inventories of all products.
· Utilizing the SAP system, adjusts and posts daily/monthly inventories, receives materials to ensure received/posted, and maintains inventory reports.
· Manages and coordinates month-end physical inventories and reconciliations.
· Provides physical inventory reports to management as required, identifying potential issues.
· Investigates and researches inventory variances for reconciliation purposes.
· Performs duties according to procedures and controls of the warehouse department and its operations.
· Coordinates and assists Production Department to maintain good rotation of finished products.
· Accurately controls shipping, delivering, and transferring of materials within Company system.
· Verifies rotation of finished goods according to FIFO.
· Maintains familiarity with all finished products.
· Monitors and ensures compliance to the food safety program requirements.
· Is accountable for activities performed that will risk product safety.
· Drive forklifts and pallet jacks in a safe manner, adhering to Company, State, and Federal & OSHA regulations.
· Ensures all procedures are followed, to maintain the safety of the product as it pertains to total customer satisfaction (i.e. COA’s, Food Safety, FIFO).
· Verifies GMP’s and Safety standards are maintained at all times and takes action and/or follow-up when deficiencies are noted.
· Ensures all food safety principles and legal requirements have been applied effectively.
· Participates in monthly communication meetings with supervisor, lead, and management.
· Provides suggestions to improve processes, procedures and department to meet company goals.
· Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promotes teamwork.
· Ensures compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold standard.
· Conducts work in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
· Must work various shifts and hours including weekends and holidays, as needed.
· Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 - 3 years experience
Clerical and Administrative experience
Ability to lift 50 lbs.