The Lakeland Distribution Center, a 30,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking an Inventory Control Auditor to join our team. The essential function of this position is to perform verification of inventory, confirming quantity, type and origin of product. The Inventory Control Auditor will work closely with Inventory Control, Commodity and Inspection teams, to help identify and correct electronic inventory.
Full-time shift:12:00a--8:30a; rotating weekly working days
- Ensure product is correctly tagged and identified.
- Ensure product exist electronically.
- Identify storage concerns and communicate improper storage techniques.
- Maintain and correct electronic inventory levels.
- Schedule, monitor and assign work for Cycle Counters to complete.
- Review and address specific requests from interdepartmental supervisor
- Review inventory errors and adjustments and provide such data to the Inventory Supervisors.
- Learn internal inventory systems and analyze the data to identify action items.
- Monitor, update and replace all location barcodes as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous inventory experience preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong product knowledge with the ability to identify product.
- Problem solving and organization skills.
- Basic math, tabulation and reconciliation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate Excel capabilities; format and create spreadsheets with basic formulas.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Able to drive a scissor lift and or stand-up Hi-Lo.
- Ability to communicate, interact, and work effectively and cooperatively with all people including those from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
- Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where temperature averages 50°F. The background noise approaches 70 dcbs.
- Capable of lifting at least 25 lbs.
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement