As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America#39;s largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP#39;s product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP#39;s in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands - Household Division
Our Household Division ("Household") is the ##1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products.
KIK Consumer Brands - Pool Division
KIK#39;s Pool Additives Division ("Pool") is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Consumer Brands - Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
KIK Consumer Brands - Personal Care Division
Our Personal Care business markets the Bullfrog®, Ocean Potion® and No-Ad® Sun and Skin Care brands, as well as private label. We develop, design and manufacture products from concept to store shelf in many different packaging formats supporting our strategic Personal Care initiatives.
KIK Consumer Brands - Hospitality Division
Our Hospitality business, operating as Marietta Hospitality, is a leading North American provider of guest amenities supplying several national and international hotel chains and resorts with single-use personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, lotions, body wash and bar soap. Our Marietta Hospitality business also partners with leading brands to offer custom amenity programs to our hotel and resort customers.
Our Inventory Control Analyst is based out of our Chicago Household facility and is responsible for monitoring, addressing and improving inventory at plant warehouse through implementing effective procedures to reduce & maintain aged inventory. The Inventory Control Analyst provides analysis and corrective actions for accuracy and waste and to assist both internal and external customers with the same. We are willing to train a recent graduate with a degree in Finance, Supply Chain or Accounting.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Maintain a cycle count program, including analyzing and reporting results and leading CI efforts of cross-functional teams
- Provide customers with the requested reports and reconciliation#39;s for their materials and report production transactions in their online systems
- Audit and correct production reporting and any inventory adjustments
- Coordinate any requested physical inventories
- Analyze and report on slow and obsolete materials, leading efforts to address clean up and prevention
- Track and report metrics relating to inventory, provide analysis and assist with CI efforts
- Maintain accurate inventory records of specific tank materials for perpetual and government records
- Manage the production and usage records at third party locations
- Manage inventory records and billings for materials stored at third party warehouses
- Assist other functional areas with transactional training and trouble shooting in JDE and DS
- Troubleshoot inventory balancing problems. Assist with physical inventories
- Communicate inventory issues to applicable plant controllers to ensure proper reserves
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED and minimum 3-5 years experience of inventory control in a manufacturing environment or
- Willing to train recent graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain with 0 years of experience.
- Industry experience includes manufacturing.
- PC / Mainframe Experience, especially MS Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Capable and willing to work with limited direct supervision
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.