Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board an Inventory and Demand Planner in the Abbotsford, BC area.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Determine production requirements for manufacturing plants on a weekly basis (or monthly depending on the manufacturer) using a four-week rolling forecast. Ensures the optimal levels of stock through forecasting procedures and daily reviews of demand plan.
- Monitor and maintain daily inventory (receive finished goods inventory, deduct package usage, update production order quantities, and deplete inventory as orders are shipped to distributors from the manufacturing plants) ensuring min & max inventory levels are maintained.
- Process invoices to complete receipts.
- Balance weekly empty packaging inventory provided by the manufacturing plants to determine losses and inventory requiring reordering.
- Maintain Master Costing spreadsheet for products based on new pricing from the manufacturing plants.
- Maintain Master Data in the MRP system as well as on all active spreadsheets:
- Create UPC Codes and maintain master list by brand.
- Create new item numbers.
- Maintain Master Specification Sheet
- Obtain manufacturer/supplier reference numbers
- Responsible for all aspects of the Lot Tracking Module in Sage
- Generate and maintain monthly, and annual management reports.
- Generate 15-month long term forecast by SKU with input from the Sales & Marketing Team and customer forecast.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers, distributors and service providers to ensure a high level of service is provided, contractor obligations are met, problems are investigated and resolved, and continuous improvement opportunities are fostered.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3 -5 years demand planning, inventory management with regard to export of a marketed food product
- Expert level Microsoft Office (Excel Specifically)
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you