Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
As an intern in our international Customer Service department you will work in a professional environment where you will experience the commercial world in the Sustainable Food and Biochemical industry. The Customer Service team is responsible for inside sales, managing and maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty through the customer order process.
Under the guidance of our experienced colleagues you will contribute to the activities of the team such as;
- Processing and handling the orders as the extension of the EMEA sales force team
- Practicing best-in-class communication with internal and external customers
- Customers#39; Documentation support
- Handling sample requests/ worldwide sample support and analysis
- Analyzing order patterns, suggesting improvements and flagging deviations
- Supporting Customer service reps and sales managers
- Complaints analyses
- Maintaining customer database
- Collecting and analyzing data for optimization
- Be part of a project where we will transfer to a new ERP software system (SAP)
We believe it is important you will fulfill the requirements of a successful internship for your degree. You will be given guidance, time and space to fulfill the assignments of your education. This team is a great place to develop yourself in to a commercial role in a dynamic industry.
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining Corbion, you will become an intern in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects .
- You are currently following a degree (on a MBO+/HBO level) in the direction of commercial economics, international business, commercial administration, sales, account management or anything related to this. After discussing with you we can adjust/prioritize certain tasks to make sure you fulfill the requirements of your degree.
- You want to learn about the international customer service business
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are flexible and have the capacity to multi-task.
- Analytical skills and capacity, data analysis and ability to present results.
- Advanced English is a must, German is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Medical, ERP, SAP, Nutrition, Science, Healthcare, Technology