Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people#39;s inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we#39;d love to meet you.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for enhancing the sales team in the day-to-day business development, sales generation, and customer service activities.
Develop Sales Goals and Monitor, Track, and Report on Sales Activities and Goals Attainment
- Conduct analyses to determine prospective clients. Call leads and prospects and build rapport with potential accounts; generate and qualify leads; introduce and explain product line and R&D capabilities; overcome objections; prepare proposals; send out samples, follow up with clients, and close sales.
- Build relationships with existing clients and customers and increase sales by following up to encourage reorders and introducing other products.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts. Monitor actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results. Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements. Manage the entire sales administration process. Recommend and implement improvements. Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Plan and coordinate company appearances at industry trade shows and other public settings (i.e.: electricity, furniture, freezer space, health permits, etc.). Arrange for booth material, product display, and marketing material. Maintain appropriate promotional supply quantities.
- Attend trade shows and follow up with leads and customers’ requests.
- Build and maintain detailed client and leads database.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for sales staff. Assist the sales team with administrative and customer support throughout the sales cycle.
Assess Sales Practices to Create Improvement
- Recommend improvements to sales processes as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products. Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide excellent service.
- Route customers’ complaints to the appropriate teams for investigation and resolution.
- Solicit customer feedback and ensure that the inside sales department is operating successfully and use the feedback to make improvements if needed.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
Manage the Customer Service Representative
- Manage all customer service activities, including hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for the Customer Service Representative.
- Measure their performance and ensure that existing practices and processes are generating adequate sales and exceptional customer experience.
- Other related tasks as required/needed.
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration, Hospitality/Food Service Management or relevant field, and 2+ years of experience working in a sales or business development role.
- Accredited Inside Sales Manager (AISM) or Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP) a plus.
- Ability to sell, negotiate, positively persuade, and influence.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels with customers and suppliers.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills required, with ability to execute under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication, listening, and customer service skills.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and resourceful.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with CRM software and market research tools for demographics, customer behavior, and market trends a plus.
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.