Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring an Innovation Brand Ambassador to serve as the marketing leader of key innovation brands in their market. The Ambassador will act entrepreneurially and aggressively to drive awareness and trial of these brands in the marketplace. They will also ensure that we’re winning at Retail by developing great relationships with key customers and distributor sales representatives, selling incremental placements in accounts, and merchandising our products to ensure they pop on shelf. They will own the development and successful execution of test market launches throughout the year. The Innovation Brand Ambassador will work closely with Brand Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Sales.
As an Innovation Brand Ambassador, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead marketing activation for innovation test markets. Act aggressively to ensure our innovation performs brilliantly in the market.
- Execute all aspects of the developed sales plan with our distributor partners, and work with distributor sales team to develop our brands in key accounts.
- Execute flawless promotional events, providing product education with key customers and events
- Deepen relationships with target consumers and brand fans through in-person engagements and social media
- Drive awareness and trial of key brands in the marketplace:
- Plan and execute weekly sampling events.
- Identify and activate local influencers.
- Distribute coupons as appropriate to consumers
- Aid in event execution onsite and assist with branded assets and building displays.
- Train Brand Ambassadors to be experts on our products ahead of samplings through Taste the Difference trainings.
- Identify and execute other scrappy tactics to drive brand performance
- Provide weekly recaps on progress against KPIs, customer updates, and brand competitive activity.
- Manage back-office functions, as needed:
- Manage event supplies and inventory in storage units.
- Coordinate product delivery and samples with distributors for events.
- Coordinator between event logistics, agencies, and samplings.
- Innovation Brand Ambassadors will travel frequently and may transition from market to market to accommodate our test market cadence (could be as frequently as every 3 – 6 months).
- The Innovation Brand Ambassador position is well-suited for you if you:
- Achieve specific objectives of targeted brands in your market
- Ensure brands are winning at retail by store execution (POS, shelf auditing, managing displays, etc.)
- Thrive in ambiguity, are comfortable with change and bring simplicity to complex situations or grey area
- Demonstrate the ability to operate entrepreneurially, to be scrappy and resourceful, and to challenge the status quo
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate student
- 1–2 years promotional experience for brands or distributors
- Entry level event execution and product sampling experience
- Knowledge of beer and/or alcohol industry and 3 tier system
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights/weekends, as role requires
- Ability to travel frequently; up to 3 months at a time
- Valid Driver’s License and clean background
- Social media knowledge preferred
- Demonstrates initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Relocation Available? Yes
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Are you interested in selling and marketing the brands of the fastest growing beer company in the US?
Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, Mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to offer the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s® Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.