Essential job functions
- Start-up the new injection molding machine and educate the customer for its operation.
- Assist customers over the phone with technical matters to solve the machine problem
- Repair or replace defective machine parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble machine.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, operate efficiently, and the physical condition of machine does not deteriorate.
- Inspect the machine and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on each designated form, and the costs of the work, and report to the manager.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Communicate with clients or peers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making the best solution, decisions and solving problems for the customer
- Operating vehicles, mechanized devices, or equipment
Experience and minimum qualification
Knowledge of machines and tools, including designing, usage, repair, and maintenance of machines and tools. Skilled in customer and personal service; Active listening; Equipment selection; Installation; Instructing clients on how to make periodical checks; Time Management; Troubleshooting; Critical Thinking; Equipment maintenance; Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
A minimum of 3 years of relevant work-related skill, knowledge, and experience preferred.