Mark Anthony Services, Inc. is hiring an Infrastructure Engineer that will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of the compute, storage and network infrastructure for the Mark Anthony Brewing facility in Columbia! They will routinely test and supervise the health of all vital infrastructure to ensure peak performance and efficiencies. They will be required to perform maintenance and give operational assistance for the facilities’ access control and CCTV systems.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and troubleshoot server infrastructure
- Work with clients to help evaluate their technology needs, recommend upgrades, modifications and improvements
- Monitor network infrastructure utilization and health
- Provide recommendations on capacity planning and end user support on-site and remote facilities
- Solve LAN, WAN, wireless connectivity issues and firewall connectivity issues
- Configure and run network and firewall hardware as well as any backups
- Solve problems collaboratively with controls team on production issues to ensure connectivity to all associated industrial control
- Ensure planned and prepared readiness state for disaster recovery
- Maintain and coordinate CCTV system and access control system
- Provide desktop support, customer service support and service performance monitoring
The Infrastructure Engineer position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Attention to detail and strong ability to detect technical problems quickly
- Capacity to working independently or with little supervision
- Organizational aptitude and the ability prioritize and multitask
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5-10 years of previous IT related experience in the manufacturing/industrial sectors
- Working knowledge of communication protocols, primarily TCP/IP, and routing protocols
- Understanding and experience with Cisco, Juniper or HPE routing and switching
- Familiarity deploying and troubleshooting switch/routing hardware
- Solid foundation of IP stack, IPSec/VPN/SDWan, Routing Protocols and terminology
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint or Palo Alto firewalls
- Familiarity with PLC and Scada networks
- Experience with Windows and server administration
- Experience managing, troubleshooting and administering virtual environments
- Knowledge in virtualization and cloud computing
- Experience working with Storage Area Networks and iSCSI
Relocation Available? Considered for the right candidate
Bring flavor to life
Mark Anthony Services, Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Services, Inc. provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, Inc, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack®, MXD, and T.G.I. Friday’s premium ready-to-serve cocktails brands.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of mike#39;s hard lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family!