Your seat at the best snacks table:
Setting up, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining production/manufacturing equipment at the Waterford location.
You'll be accountable for the efficient installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of electrical controls and mechanical machinery. Equipment includes but not limited to high speed packaging equipment (Ishida and TNA Baggers, Scales, Labelers, Case Sealer, Baggers, Seasoning Equipment), along processing equipment (kettle fryers, extruders, conveyor system, ovens, etc.).
- Inspect equipment, perform preventative maintenance duties, diagnose and make repairs.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment
- Experience with electrical systems to include low voltage control circuits, motor circuit controls, VFD s, PLC troubleshooting knowledge (Rockwell PLC/HMI knowledge preferred), and electrical safety systems required
- Detects faulty operations and defective material; reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
Comply with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
What you bring to the best snacks party:
- 3 years direct work experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing setting
- Focused Electrical & PLC Programming Experience
- Mechanic skills including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, PLC troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Concepts, Predictive Maintenance Programs and Continuous Improvements Initiatives a plus
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace:
Because at Shearer s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!