This position is responsible for completing repairs/performing preventative electrical maintenance throughout the facility; troubleshooting; responding to calls; working closely with operators and production supervisors to ensure efficient operations; maintaining records, logs and files as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and modify, extensive PLC’s and HMI’s programs for the following:
- Allen Bradley
- Control Logix
- Motion Control
- Troubleshoot or establish control networks.
- EtherNet / IP
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot Process control systems
- Perform all duties within GMP standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Responsible for department compliance with GMP, HACCP and FSMA guidelines
- Software skills to include,
- RS logix 500 and 5000
- ProWorks NXT
- Delta V
- Substantial electrical experience
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Coordination and dexterity needed to use power tools and hand tools.
- Coordination and dexterity needed to climb fixed and portable ladders.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in industrial electronics and instrumentation
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems, control power and drives, sanitary control principals, operation and trouble shooting
- Possess excellent communication, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong leadership and team skills.
- Good judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting high-speed packaging equipment is a plus.
This position description is intended to guide the activities of the Electrician. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume, including salary requirements.