Position Title: Industrial Electrician
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time ?
Immediate openings for Industrial Electricians in our Central Washington Facility. Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the successful applicant will become part of the Engineering and Maintenance Team, as an Electrician, that provides the highest level of equipment reliability in sustaining a large food processing operation. This position is well suited for a results-oriented team player, requiring organizational skills in completing daily work activities, strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
- Minimum Electrical Apprentice License
- Working knowledge of Rockwell Automation Software
- Working knowledge of 480V circuits
- Understanding and experience in instrument calibration (i.e. level, pressure, flow transmitters, control valves); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of NEC and NFPA 70E
- Demonstrated ability to work on a variety of unrelated projects with a results-focused orientation, to think logically, and to have well developed problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient computer skills in programs such as MS Office
- Familiarity with the use of a structured CMMS, such as SAP PM.
- Sound organizational skills in completing prioritized work activities
- Understand and promote sound Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Programs
- Strict adherence to all safety-related policies, rules, and regulations, along with the Code of Conduct.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and replaces malfunctioning transformers, electrical motors, lighting fixtures and circuits, and faulty electrical/electronic components with the use of electrical handheld meters and equipment-specific schematics to correct faulted or unexplained equipment shutdowns.
- Assist other Team members, Production and Maintenance, in troubleshooting, with the goal to minimize equipment downtime that interrupts production.
- Ability to test motors to determine if it needs replacement.
- Replaces electrical motor bearings and wires electric motors.
- Performs programming on all Rockwell Scada platforms.
- Ability to calibrate instruments and control valves
- Plans layout of and installation of wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings, with adherence to the National Electric Code.
- Develops the practice of documenting changes/modifications which may result in changing parameters, circuits, components, configuration, or orientation of an electrical/electronic device for future reference by self and others.
- Owns proper tools for the job as specified by the company.
- Communicates problems or changes in the department to supervisor and appropriate personnel
- Attends and participates in all annual, departmental, and job specific required training and monthly informational meetings.
- Understands and adheres to the concepts and techniques of the quality process in order to ensure a quality operation.
- Maintain compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices; promote Environmental Awareness and energy/water conservation.
- Ability to program Allen Bradley Variable Frequency Drives
- Thorough understanding of mechanical systems and components of a food processing facility.
- Experience with conveyor systems, pump hydraulics, and packaging equipment.
- Electrical Journeyman License
- Experience working in a food-manufacturing environment and complying with food safety rules and regulations.
Send resumes to RMoore@FuturesConsult.com