Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Provide advanced programming skills in modifying, upgrading and troubleshooting Allen Bradley programmable logic controllers, human machine interfaces, variable frequency drives, servo systems and communication networks from varied manufacturers.
- The Controls technician will also provide leadership, direction and support assistance with determining the skill balance within the Electrical/Controls scope of work during daily operations.
- Provide technical support & leadership to identify and implement "In House" project initiatives that will enhance and improve safety, production and or reliability functions.
- Provide technical support for corrective actions pertaining to maintenance, production and operational requirements. Be Internet savvy and proficient Microsoft Office, including email.
- Possess SAP capabilities for using, entering notifications, documenting and confirming work orders for Electrical/Controls support. Aware of appropriate city codes impacting the facility. Able to recognize priorities and direct appropriate resources accordingly.
Key Interfaces & Stakeholders
- External: Vendors
- Internal: Operations, M&R department, other support departments.
- Some formalized training in Allen Bradley PLC's and drives. Must have certificates from vendor or schooling that provided this training.
- Prefer 3 years minimum experience in various aspects of industrial controls.
- Availability to cover second and third shift schedules.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.