1. Verify all overages, shortages, and damages on inbound shipments while providing the necessary photos/documentation for these issues to the plants, 3rd party locations, and QA.
2. Inspection of the inbound loads to include pallet, product, and box integrity, proper labeling, stacking, loading, shrink-wrapping, and trailer cleanliness.
3. Provide tracking reports on Perdue plant performance weekly to DO’s and BUL’s and tracking reports of Americold Leesport Stock Tolerance allowance daily, weekly, and monthly.
4. Check SAP and MB 51 to identify inventory buckets for missing and found, warehouse damage, and QA hold/donation/landfill.
5. Verify temperature issues and product conditions.
6. Verify and track plants sending IGPS pallets to non-IGPS customers.