Requisition ID 32306
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career FunctionSupply Chain
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it#39;s how we#39;ve become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it#39;s building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Thefocus of this role is to assist in ensuring professional and effective service to Red Arrow Kerrycustomers.This position will act as central point of contact for international customers and sales account managers in realm of customer order management, from order placement through export to arrival at customer.
- Assists with the processing of customer orders, sample orders as well as enters specifics into database for manufacturing and shipping requirements.
- Assists with the completion of necessary steps to set up new customer information, according individual requirements pertaining to pricing, delivery dates, and shipping requirements.
- Assists with the effective dissemination of customer information regarding shipping, missing information, and possible delays.
- Assists with response development to customer questions, concerns, and complaints.
- Assists with the coordination of efforts with the distribution center to ensure customer orders are effectively executed.
- Assists with the delivery of customer information directly to territory sales managers and/or sales assistants.
- Assists with the dissemination of information to accounting for proper billing, payment and collection procedures.
- Assists as necessary to coordinate with multiple departments to process rush orders.
- Assist with export document completion related to global delivery of shipment.
Qualifications and skills
- Associate degree in sales/marketing/supply chain management or related field. Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience in Customer Care or with Import/Export processes.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook,).
- Excellent communication skills up and down organizational structure. Strong planning, organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent people and process management skill.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and agile work environment.
- Knowledge of SAP and Tradesphere a plus.
- Ability to adapt to change.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be foundhere. Additional information can also be here.