1. Lift trays and lids, each weighing approximately 4 lbs., from tray washer and stack the trays on a clean hatcher dolly. Must be able to meet production requirements of 585 trays per hour.
2. Stack trays 15 high or approximately 6 feet in height, place lid on top tray and roll completed stack weighing approximately 75 lbs. To storage area.
3. Perform light maintenance as needed on tray washer by climbing a ladder approximately 6 feet in height to reach over and into tray washer.
4. Clean up washroom area after production, using hoses, detergents, and disinfectants with some hand scrubbing involved. While wearing proper PPE.
5. Any other duties assigned by management.
Must follow poultry welfare guidelines.