Position Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Last Updated: March 29,2021
This position will focus on Team Member retention by overseeing programs that will provide a well-rounded and positive Team Member experience at Peco Foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a positive employee relations environment which enhances strong employee relations and high-level performance and leads by example.
- Provide support for engagement initiatives promoting good communication and positive relationships to promote workplace satisfaction.
- Assist with employee investigations, new employee orientation, on-boarding, and employee relations activities.
- Escalates employee concerns as needed to onsite HR Manager.
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure that all policies and procedures are understood, communicated and consistently administered with all team members.
- Responsible for providing coaching and assisting supervisors with hourly team member issues and concerns.
- Supports diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, activities, and initiatives designed to foster a climate of respect, encourage collaboration and raise levels of consciousness surrounding cultural awareness.
- Conduct new hire orientation, 15/30/45-day check-ins, stay interviews, and monthly round tables.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete special organizational projects on an as needed basis.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years HR experience required. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field preferred.
- Experience in a food processing environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments successfully.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet applicable deadlines.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
Peco Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.